Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I prefer morning workouts!

Day 2 of the June Challenge. Did not go to the gym today so sitting at 1/15 or the challenge.

I didn't go for a very dumb reason. I forgot my headphones. Technically, I could have gone home, picked up the head phones and gone to the gym but after battling traffic for close to 2 hours, I just didn't feel like.

This is why I like working out in the morning. It doesn't give me time to make excuses/reasons for why I can't work out. I wake up and just go before my brain has time to turn on. Working out after work gives me a whole day to think about why I don't want to work out. Plus, its easier to get headaches and such.

Unfortunately, my gym doesn't open till 6am and I have to leave for work at 7am so morning workouts are not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments