Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First day of challenge

Well, yesterday went pretty smoothly. I didn't have any issues drinking water at work. After work I had a really bad headache and after driving with it in traffic for close to 2 hours I really didn't want to go to the gym. But I did. One because, it was Day ONE and I promised you guys and two because priorfatgirl is always saying that you have to go even if you don't want to.

I didn't have the best workout. 20 mins on the elliptical. I wanted to do 40 but the machine kept going off, so I did it while it was off. Somehow not seeing how many calories I was burning and not being able to change the resistance made it really boring. I'm glad I went though. My headache went away after that brief stint.

I noticed something weird. When I got home, I had some m&m's (instead of real food!) and once I did, I wanted some soda. I didn't have it but I think it was interesting that I didn't think of soda until I had junk food. Something to think about.

Anyone joining me in this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments