Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

219.4!

Yes! I'm down 2.6lbs from last week! So I'm 6.4 lbs lighter than when I started tracking! 93.6lbs to go. The plan is to lose about 2lbs a week but since I slacked in the first month and actually gained I'm trying to step it up now to catch up a little.

I fully expect to lose something every week. calories in vs calories out really works. I find that i end up choosing healthier food items because I want to get more "bang for my calories". So while i have not banned any specific foods, I find that setting a calorie limit encourages me to avoid some high calorie items because they are not filling.

I can already see a difference physically and with how my clothes fit. Another 5lbs or so and I think I should go down a size! Yes!!  That means I'll have a whole new set of clothes available to me. I have avoided buying larger clothes unless it was a necessity and so my wardrobe choices have been limited for the past year or so.

I'm revising my goal for July. I'm not mentally ready to give up carbs. I think I'll save this for September. So I'm thinking up a new Food goal for July. If you have any ideas, let me know.

A couple more pounds and it will be time for a picture! I can't wait to see what that looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments