Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3 Week Challenge

Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm away from home for  3 weeks.

I decided that by the time I return, I want to lose 15lbs. That will bring me down to 202 (well I guess I want to lose 15.2 lbs). I'm aware that's a big number but I find that when I'm away and forced into a routine, I can stay focused. So I'm looking at this like a jump start.

I'm already on a roll. I found this aerobic boot camp class and it's kicking my ass! I'm serious. Today was the 2nd day and I had to peel myself off the floor. It's basically high impact cardio and resistance but without any weights.  Lots of squats, planks and basically it's an hour of the 30 day shred! I hope to see awesome results even if it's just in inches lost.

I've been pretty good about eating too. Sticking to around 1500-1700 calories a day. I could do with a little more fruit in my diet but I'm finding it easier to stick to my calorie goals.

I'm not sure why but I'm suddenly overcome with a feeling of wanting to be the best me I can. Maybe it's because I'm single and it's really hitting me that I'm generally not attracted to unfit men and then I think to myself, well people probably think the same about you.

I like that i don't have a scale here so I won't weigh myself every day. The plan is to go to boot camp everyday except Sunday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments