Wednesday, March 7, 2012

woooot wooot! Hello 180s

YES!

As the post gives away, I made my goal. On monday I weighed 189.8. Yep! Made it by .2lbs. I checked again today and yesterday to make sure it wasn't a fluke and today I was 189.2!

Yay. I am back at a weight I haven't been in like 4 years. I was stuck at 185 since after college so once I hit there that will be a milestone and everything under that is uncharted territory.

I'm doing this all with loseit. I made a commitment not to go over my calorie allotment (for the week) during lent and that meant sunday night i spent an hr and a half at the gym to counter the extra calories I ate. SMH. this week I don't want to HAVE to work out because work is so crazy I don't know when I'll have time to work out so i'm watching my calories carefully.

Unfortunately, my monthly friend is coming this weekend and I have been hungry all day. All i can say is thank goodness for diet dr. pepper. I don't drink soda but somehow I tasted this last week and I found out it's pretty much the same taste as the original so unfortunately i have started drinking it. What can i say? the bubbles fill me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments