Sunday, August 29, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words (or multiple blog posts)

Without further ado, I present 11 pounds gone.













Blogger is being weird and I can't get them right next to each other.  It seems photoshop is the only thing that allows you to merge two photos in one. If anyone has other ideas, let me know.















Okay worked slightly better for this set. Finally, back view















Thoughts

I'm pleased with everything except for the back view. I actually think I look bigger in the after picture. It might be how I'm standing because there is that line down my back that's not in the 2nd picture. My belly has definitely gone down which explains the loose pants.

Mind you, this was from like 2 weeks ago so there's been some change. Next pics will come at 20lbs gone. I still have pictures to post from before and after deranged and I have another full blog post coming later today.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Thoughts...Advice...Comments