Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back from training

Tomorrow is my official weigh-in after 3 weeks of bootcamp. I stepped on the scale already so I know there's NOT much of a difference in weight. This makes me so happy that I did not bring my scale with me to training because I would have been discouraged. There IS a change in the way my body looks so all is not lost. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Truth be told, I probably COULD have lost some weight but I pretty much went over my calories every single day.

I learned that juice is not your friend. Liquid calories really eat into your daily budget. Also, I need to come up with some low calorie snacks. Making 500 cal meals can be challenging sometimes and it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to eat out and stay on track. I went to PF Changs, one night and even after I split my meal in 3, it still came up to about 800 -1000 cals  for the meal. What are they doing? Pouring butter and sugar into the food?

Anyway, I started the 30 day shred. This time around, I want to get past day 4 (I've never even seen the level 2 &3 exercises). Yesterday was day 1. I thought that three weeks of bootcamp (1 hour and very intense) would make it easier to do the video since it's only 20 mins.

Wrong! 

Jillian kicked my butt. She does the exercise for longer (especially strength) and that tires me out. I can keep up with the jumping jacks now so that's an improvement.

If anyone wants to join me, let me know in the comments. I'm going to supplement it with 3 days of cardio (probably Monday Wednesday and Thursday). Hopefully by the end of August I'll have some decent progress. I'm not doing too in pushing the scale down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments