Friday, July 27, 2012

Sometimes you just have to skip a day

I've been working out HARD. Maybe too hard. Who knows? All I know is that I have been tired and felt like my body needed time to rest. Yesterday was the first time in the week I only had to work out once a day. It was refreshing not to go to the gym after work. This morning I woke up for body pump and I was just.not.feeling.it.

I wanted to sleep. So I did. I feel MUCH better now. The good thing is, the habit is so in me that I feel bad about skipping it so I'll go in the evening. I still think that 24 hours of rest will be great for my body. Next month I'll adjust my schedule a bit and see if that will shift the lbs.

As much as I like going down in inches, it would be nice to be under 190 Someday...And maybe even weigh something normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments