Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Couch to 5K - Week 2.

Just a quick note to say I'm about to do week 2 of the C25K. I'm a little nervous because week 1 was pretty easy for me to complete and I'm not so sure how I will do with these slightly longer runs! Weighed in this morning. Still the same as yesterday :(. Will try to not check till at least Friday. I'll be back to update


#UPDATE: I survived it. The last 2 runs were not as inspired as the first ones but I did them without any problem. My right achilles tendon hurts though so have to look into taking care of that. I sprained my ankle 2 months ago (in ZUMBA!) so hopefully this is not a side effect. I didn't expect the 2 minute walk so that was a nice bonus and definitely let me recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments