Monday, July 23, 2012

Disappointed

194.2

up 0.6 pounds. Yet I worked pretty much everyday. In fact, on most days 3 times a day. Additionally, i was under my cals most days. Maybe I needed to eat more? Maybe this is a week of muscle building? Maybe travelling caused me to retain water?

It's annoying coz I know at some point in the week I was 190.4. It's like my body doesn't want to break 190.

Anyway, I'm still proud I accomplished my exercise goals. I came back home yesterday and was super tired but I still got in my couch to 5 k run. Week 1 completed!

Also, I saw pictures of myself from this weekend and at least I LOOK skinnier. i just have to trust that the weight will follow. So I'm looking for a big drop in the next 2 weeks or so.

Off to body pump now. Bikram is over so it's just twice a day from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...Advice...Comments