Thursday, May 27, 2010

Before Pictures

I find that I always prefer to read weightloss blogs that have a lot of pictures. It's makes it more relatable.

Then why does it terrify me to post mine up? Fear of being judged? Embarassment? I think it's a combination of both but moreso being disgusted that I let myself get to this point.

I'm putting the pictures up because I hope it will inspire me to change. It's also exciting to see how your body progresses as you drop the pounds so I want a record of it. I'm probably going to post an updated picture every 15lbs or so.

Before I forget, I'm starting out a size 16 and I'm 5'5. I'd like to be around a size 4/5.

Without any further comment. Here are my soon to be "before" pics.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for having the guts to post baring pictures. I look forward to following you on your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad to find more readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts...Advice...Comments